3 Examples: How Your Bank Balance is Governed by Cybernetics
Why Your Bank Account Balance is Governed by Cybernetics
- You set the temperature of choice, which is maintained.
- Someone leaves the door open midsummer.
- The temperature begins to rise.
- At a point, a message is sent to the unit.
- Message says ‘start cooling.’
- Cooling sustained until original set point is met.
- Upon reaching original temperature, message to unit says stop.
This is a demonstration of a cybernetic system.
- Flight plan entered from Chicago to London
- Flight takes off, reaches cruising altitude, auto pilot switched on
- Over the Atlantic there is a fierce storm.
- The aircraft is thrown off course for several minutes.
- Storm subsides (or pilot flies above or below it).
- Autopilot takes over again and you are right on course.
- Hello Heathrow!
- Johnny has always been an average student.
- Cs and C+s throughout elementary and middle school.
- Johnny’s parents want him to go to college, but Cs aren’t the way.
- They inspire, motivate, and even commission him to study harder and do better.
- Johnny’s inspired all right! He works feverishly over the next weeks.
- His grades rise on the next report card. His parents are elated.
- Alas, after a few weeks elapse, he is no longer motivated and slips back into C-dom.
Now you are likely pondering … how … and what in the world does my bank account have to do with keeping my home cool, getting to London from Chicago, or Johnny’s average grades?
All 3 examples factor into your current bank balance. They are all cybernetic systems. The first two are pretty obvious. The third is a bit tricky and is the KEY to your REVENUE GENERATION!
Let’s look at Johnny. Could have BEEN you, could BE you, and could be your Son or your Grandson.
The set point or automatic pilot is WHAT for Johnny? If you said “the automatic or habitual way of being,” you were spot on! All Johnny’s life his grades reflected that he is average. His teachers refer to him that way, as do his parents. The other children know him that way. HE BELIEVES HE IS A C STUDENT! And why wouldn’t he? That’s all he has heard from those he loves and respects all his life.
He’ll never out-perform being a C student …. Unless … unless what? If you guessed “set a NEW set point,” you were right! It absolutely can be done!
So then, look at your lifestyle and bank account to start. IF nothing could stop your dreams, are they where you want them to be? Keep in mind one must generate DOUBLE what is needed for self sustenance to honor the law of reciprocity (so you get to KEEP it).
If you said yes, I would ask you to reconsider. If you said no, I will tell you HOW you can begin to develop NEW BELIEFS in your ability that ABSOLUTELY WILL MATCH your bank account and lifestyle.